I’m sorry but it’s really pathetic that some of you make it your life mission to hate on everything she does. None of us know her personally and can judge her. You all see what you want to see. You see a pretty girl that is getting more attention than you so you hate her. She is pretty and you can’t expect guys to not like her because of her past that WE don’t even know about. We don’t know every little detail of her life. You guys act like no one makes fucking mistakes. She was young and I’m sure she may regret what she did but I’m sure she doesn’t also because she learned from it. I can think of plenty of shit I’ve done in my past I wouldn’t want people holding over my head. She can literally write hi on twitter and you see 10 comments in a row telling her to die or kill herself. How is that ever okay? I don’t care if you do know her telling someone to kill them self is never okay. At the end of the day all your comments hating her are pointless because she will still be who she is you and will still be a pathetic jealous hater with nothing better to do in life than degrade others to make yourself feel better.
I’ve seen million of post about him that are flat out disrespectful. If you think its ironic he died in a car crash then okay but to go and say “Its so funny he died in a car crash because of fast and the furious or he got what he deserved.” No it’s not funny and no he didn’t. I’m sorry I don’t think someones death is a funny topic.It does not matter who or what someone dies of a death is a death regardless and people need to respect that. Is being rude really worth all the twitter fame or facebook fame? I certainly hope you don’t feel that way! People need to think before they go around posting stuff that could hurt or offend others. What if his family sees that stuff? They don’t need that in their life. Be respectful.
R.I.P Paul walker
As much as I hate to admit this, I have such a weakness for boy bands. I just don’t know what it is about them but I just love them. And I keep finding more and more and it’s driving me insane. lol
And don’t get us started on Tom Hiddleston's fantastic impressions…
Reason 2: His kindness.
This is literally me. I know all the right words to say when anyone needs it but when It comes to me I have nothing.
4: Starbucks,music and skating
7:neck biting, kissing my collar bone, holding hands and having deep intelligent conversations.
12: I feel fine. Just a little hungry.
13: Chipotle and Starbucks.
17: I have so many favorite songs but some of my favorites right now is counting stars and let her go.
20: Music,friends and movies.
22: Someone I miss is Dennis.
26: My sweatshirts
33: My grades a little but not because I’m stupid but because my stupid teacher won’t grade my stuff. lol
36: A lot.
44: Um I don’t even know really. lol
ASK ME MORE STUFF. I did get some stupid one’s so I said no. lol
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? I would like a boyfriend.
- 2.When did your last hug take place? In Kroger’s.
- 3.Are you a jealous person? Yeah a little.
- 4.Are you tired right now? YES.
- 5.Do you chew on your straws? Sometimes.
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease? -_- yus.
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yeah.
- 8.Do you cry easily? Nope.
- 9.What should you be doing right now? Eating.
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper? Yeah lol.
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? Yep.
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now? Nope.
- 13.Do you believe in love? Yes.
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what? Everything. I laugh all the time.
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to? My mom.
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like? Don’t like anyone.
- 17.Will you get married? I plan to.
- 18.When was the last time you smiled? At Kroger’s. (I’m there a lot)
- 19.Does anyone like you? I don’t know.
- 20.Do you secretly like someone? Nope.
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today? My sister.
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? My friend Montana. and Katie.
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to? School work.
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to? Starbucks.
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it? Nope.
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? Nothing. Their an ex for a reason.
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year? Within the next 2 years yes.
- 28.Are you a forgiving person? Yep, to forgiving.
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have? 2. Maybe only 1.
- 30.Do you fall for people easily? Nope.
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend? Never.
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Water.
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with? My sister and her husband.
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why? til 3.
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Probably Cali.
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of? Katie.
- 37.Can you live a day without TV? Probably as long as my show aren’t on that night. lol
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Just the other night.
- 39.Three names you go by.. Katelyn. I don’t like my name shorted by my mom calls me Cheyenne and my brother calls me “kk”.
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship? No.
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Eh hard question.
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Maybe a little.
- 43.What’s your current problem? My cold.
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken? Not from a breakup but from losing someone in a different way.
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships? If they like each other enough then it should be able to work.
- 46.How many kids do you want to have? like 3.
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? Yeah.